Personal Other Services
Quick Draw 24 (ATM Card)
• Access to your available account balance 24 hours a day, everyday
• Ability to make deposits (Carolina Bank ATMs at bank premises only)
• Inquire about account balances and transfer funds
Quick Draw ll
• Conveniences of an ATM plus purchase power at any VISA merchant worldwide
• Purchases are electronically deducted from your checking account, with no interest or additional charges
Imagine owning a credit card that rewards you with travel, cash, gift certificates, or merchandise! Now Carolina Bank’s VISA Rewards Cards can do just that. Choose from our Visa Signature Card, Select Rewards Visa Platinum, or Cash Rewards Visa Platinum that pays you 1% cash back on every net purchase. We also offer the traditional Visa Platinum with 0% introductory APR and no annual fee. For the young adults in the family, Carolina Bank offers the College Rewards and the Young Adult Visa. A Secured Visa Card is also available. Whichever you choose, you’ll find Carolina Bank’s Visa will add value to your buying experience along with the convenience of making one monthly payment.
Through its partnership with Elan Financial Services, Carolina Bank is able to offer these exciting Visas with valuable benefits to its customers.Click here to learn more and/or apply for the Elan Visa Consumer Credit Card.
For existing credit card customers, click here to access your account.
Certificates of Deposits (CDs)
We offer a wide range of terms on Certificates of Deposit allowing you to choose a guaranteed interest rate and terms to suit your investment needs. Special features of Carolina Bank CDs are:
• Minimum deposit of only $1,000
• Automatic renewal
• The choice is yours for Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annually, Annually or at Maturity interest payments
• Choose the method for receiving interest payment – Deposited to a designated account or added back to your renewable CD at maturity
• Deposits of $100,000 or more and some terms are negotiable with the approval of the President’s office
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
A tax-deferred IRA or Individual Retirement Account can help you accumulate money for your retirement while giving an immediate tax deduction for most people. At Carolina Bank, you can open a variable rate IRA with a minimum deposit $1,000 and earn Money Market rates, or open a fixed rate IRA with an initial deposit of $1,000.
Terms and conditions of the above personal saving accounts, CDs and IRAs are outlined in the pamphlet “All About Your Deposit Account” available at any office of Carolina Bank.