Business: Other Services
Business Debit Card
- Easily track business expenses and manage finances
- Purchases debited from your business checking account
- Customized for each employee
Business Credit Cards
Choosing the right business card is easier than ever. No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Award-winning expense management tools
- Free employee cards
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile purchasing for added convenience
Through its partnership with Elan Financial Services, Carolina Bank is able to offer these exciting credit cards with valuable benefits to its business customers. Learn more and/or apply for the Elan Visa Consumer Credit Card.
For existing credit card customers, click here to access your account.
- Quicker access to information
- Download statements to a disc or CD
- CD ROM record of business account activity
- Receive statements monthly or annually
- View all items, checks, deposits & items within the deposit
- Maximize your funds by utilizing the Business Sweep Account & earn interest on idle funds
- Automated sweep based on predetermined thresholds
CarolinaLink Cash Management
- Payroll Services - offer direct deposit to all employees
- Accounts Receivables - electronically draft accounts for balances owed
Payroll Debit Card
- Offer Direct Deposit to the Unbanked
- Reloadable Debit Card
- No Paper Payroll Checks
- Minimize Fraud & Expenses
Remote Deposit Capture
- Save time and money by electronically depositing checks into your business account from the convenience of your office or place of business
- Have online access to images, deposits and reports for 24 months
- Export accounts receivable data to your accounting system
Online Banking Security Awareness Training
In order to comply with the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) regarding their Authentication in an Internet Banking Environment directive, all commercial customers who conduct online banking transactions such as wire and ACH transfers are encouraged to complete annual training on information security awareness. We are providing an online educational tool called eCommercial Security Awareness Training to facilitate learning in this area. The purpose of the training is to educate customers on safeguarding their online banking transactions in order to prevent theft of funds and identity.
As a participant, you will be required to review the course material and then electronically acknowledge that you have done so. Additionally, you will take a quiz to test your knowledge. This is a web-based training and it may be accessed at your convenience.
Loading Flash-based demo...