Personal Mortgage Loans
Carolina Bank customers have a wide array of mortgage options to choose from. Our mortgage specialists are trained to help customers select the best mortgage plan to meet their financial and lifestyle needs. Contact our mortgage specialist for questions regarding any mortgage service offered by Carolina Bank or call us directly at (843)413-9978.
Conventional Mortgage Loans
- Up to 95% financing
- Fixed rate mortgage loan terms for 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years
- Loans over 80% require private mortgage insurance
- Minimum credit score requirement 660 or better
- Residential jumbo loans with a loan amount greater than $424,100; minimum credit score requirement for jumbo loan is 720 or better.
FHA Mortgage Loans
- 30 year fixed rate mortgage term available
- Up to 96.5% financing available
- Minimum credit score requirement of 640 or better
- No minimum reserve requirements
VA Mortgage Loans
- 15 and 30 year term fixed rate mortgages for eligible veterans
- 100 % financing for purchase transactions
- Maximum loan-to-value ratio for refinances is 90%
USDA Mortgage Loans
- 30 year term fixed rate mortgages for primary residence only
- Purchase transactions may qualify for financing up to 100% of the appraised value plus the Guarantee Fee (may include closing costs and pre-paid expenses). Must meet eligibility requirements: http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov
- Minimum credit score requirement is 640
Please visit our Online Mortgage Center to get a personalized quote.
Carolina Bank continues to strive to improve its customer service and commitment to long term relationship with its customers. Once our mortgage loan team analyzes the customer's needs and credit, we will then work side by side with the customer to find the most appropriate and cost effective program. This type of personal interaction has proven to benefit our customers immensely by saving them time, and most importantly "money."
Mortgage approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines provided by the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp and Federal National Mortgage Association.
E-mail is not encrypted, please do not include any confidential information in your e-mails to Carolina Bank.