Personal Mortgage Loans
Carolina Bank customers have a wide array of mortgage options to choose from. Our mortgage specialists are trained to help customers select the best mortgage plan to meet their financial and lifestyle needs. Contact our mortgage specialist for questions regarding any mortgage service offered by Carolina Bank or call us directly at (843)413-9978.
Conventional Mortgage Loans
- Up to 95% financing
- Fixed rate mortgage loan terms for 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years
- Loans over 80% require private mortgage insurance
- Minimum credit score requirement 660 or better
- Residential jumbo loans with a loan amount greater than $510,400; minimum credit score requirement for jumbo loan is 720 or better.
FHA Mortgage Loans
- 30 year fixed rate mortgage term available
- Up to 96.5% financing available
- Minimum credit score requirement of 640 or better
- No minimum reserve requirements
VA Mortgage Loans
- 15 and 30 year term fixed rate mortgages for eligible veterans
- 100 % financing for purchase transactions
- Maximum loan-to-value ratio for refinances is 90%
USDA Mortgage Loans
- 30 year term fixed rate mortgages for primary residence only
- Purchase transactions may qualify for financing up to 100% of the appraised value plus the Guarantee Fee (may include closing costs and pre-paid expenses). Must meet eligibility requirements: http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov
- Minimum credit score requirement is 640
Please visit our Online Mortgage Center to get a personalized quote. You can also see the complete process of funding your new home, get in touch with our lenders, and take advantage of our mortgage toolbox.